Mobile Number Portability (MNP)
The PORTUS - number portability solution with unique benefits which were created in accordance of practical needs of operators and national regulation authorities. Providing, modular, reliable, secure, flexible, and easy-to-integrate solutions, the PORTUS can be configuring for the various requirements of each country’s regulations.
- VISUAL - Graphical visualization for better operators.
- EASY CUSTOMIZED - Ready to configure for different needs.
- MULTI Business PROCESSING - Different business processes with their validation rules.
- Report Development Module – Easy to develop custom reports.
- Dashboard – Dynamic dashboard allow users to generate their own dashboard.
- GUI – Easy and untestable GUIs
Preliminary Inquiry Concept (Optional)
- Subscriber can use an SMS service to be sure that there is no obstacle for porting to another operator.
- Subscriber sends the text ’PORTUS’ to the (xyz) short number which is defined by TA.
- Donor operator sends a confirmation text to the subscriber.
- Subscriber goes to recipient operator’s service center to complete the application.
PORTUS Clearinghouse Architecture
PORTUS Solution having
- TTG’s PORTUS solution comprises of a HW & SW platform including:
v Centralized Reference Database
v Repository for Ported Numbers
v Interface Processes which provide
- Centralized ordering
- Porting Provisioning
- Number Administration Information for Ported Numbers
- Centralized Porting Message exchange between operators;
v WEB Service
v Two Processes of Porting Cycle;
- Porting Cycle in Turkey completed in 4 days
v Contractual / Financial Obligations have been settled
v Timers are associated for compliance
PORTUS System Modules
- WEB Services
- High Available Database Architecture
- Application Module
- Reporting Module
- Alarm Management Module
- User management Module
- Log Tracing Module
Web service method will be used for communication between Telecom Authority and the operators over dedicated network. It is a software function provided at a network address over the Web with the service always on as in the concept of utility computing.
PORTUS platform is compatible with various web-service methods such as soap, restful, etc.
High Available Database
- PORTUS database arcitecture supplies a High Availability
- Databases will operate active/active
- Application Module manages the Number Portability Clearing functionalities
- This module is the core part of the system which is in communication with other modules, operator web-services and databases
- System administrator can monitor all the processes in all status over the GUI
- Reporting module allows the users the wide ranges of reports. Reporting administrator can :
v dedicate a report.
- Users can run the dedicated reports manually or can have emails of the scheduled reports
- Both administrator or users can reach this part of the system over the GUI
Alarm Management Module
- Alarm Management Module is the centralised alarm monitoring or alarm triggering part of the system
- Selected alarms are sent to a selected group of users
- Administrator can monitor the alarms in severity classification raised by various jobs, scripts etc. running on the critical parts of the system over a GUI
User Management Module
- User Management Module is used to manage the users of the whole system
- Different useracces privilages can be assigned to different users.
- System admin can manage the users via GUI
Log Tracing Module]
Log tracing module is to record and store the error logs, event logs and user logs within the specified time
- Detailed log data
- Filetring possibilities
- Operator based
- Error or Result based
- Module based